Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fancy Pants



A rare visitor at the feeder this evening - a Lazuli Bunting.  I believe that the Lord sent this pretty little bird to give us joy today.   And now I share it with you.              Diane

7 comments:

  1. Thanks,I needed to see this little beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful bird he is! I am so glad you shared him with us Diane.
    I also loved your previous posts that I read tonight. The boys are so darling standing there together. I am so glad they got to get together again.
    And your picture of the house in your neighborhood was beautiful. So English cottage!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful blue bird. I believe our Heavenly Father sends us special gifts like this sometimes, just to remind us he's watching out for us. It's a special treat. I'm glad you got the picture to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Fancy pants indeed! He's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Diane.... I have never seen that bunting before. What a beautiful bird. Glad you got his picture.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.