Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Robins



I've seen some of these robins around for a few years.  They have blotches of white where it shouldn't be.  They seem to be normal and I haven't been able to find out anything on the net about them. The first one seems to be looking at us like "so.....what're you looking at??"               Diane

10 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the Robins, Diane. Robins had never come to our feeders on a regular basis until this year. We have two (male and female) who come 2-4 times every day... That is so unusual for robins since we have a large yard with plenty of worms, etc.... Hmmmmm...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting colorations.I have had lots of Robins on my yard recently.What a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's interesting...just a family trait I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so beautiful! I have no idea why they have blotches of white.. Maybe just special for your yard...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, boy I have to catch up on what you have been up to....we find out on Monday about the lodge!
    Are you having the family over for Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. odd... i don"t have any clue. nice shots mom! xo bean

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blessed Easter my friend..... HE has Risen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been inundated by robins this spring and they seem super plump. I can't take enough photos of them too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is certainly a charming picture of that little guy cocking his head just so. The white spots really are a curiousity, for as much as I know, which is nothing. How do you get those animals to just pose for you like that...^.^)

    Thank you for the visit and your comment. I think we might be kindred spirits where books are concerned. I also usually head for the magazines at B&N and shell out the $14.99 for Stampington 'books', but not too often, less you think I am quite the spendthrift..tee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous of your green grass and sunny skies! It just started blizzarding here in Bozeman!! Ugh I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.