We've had snow squalls, winds, blizzards, sunshine and cold - all today! But this old papier mache candy container rabbit graces the dining room table along with a few eggs. Spring must be coming, don't you think?
I certainly hope it is coming! We had snow yesterday and today is cloudy and cold. But I am hopeful and just enjoying my good book and some tea while I wait. Kit
I've seen a few decorated eggs at my house too,yes,spring is coming.It just doesn't look like it outside today.We've had son all day.
ReplyDeleteI love your bunny....
ReplyDeleteIf you say so......but it still doesn't look much like a normal spring here.
ReplyDeleteIt's gotta be here...soon! Love the centerpiece:)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, Diane.
Rene
I certainly hope it is coming! We had snow yesterday and today is cloudy and cold. But I am hopeful and just enjoying my good book and some tea while I wait. Kit
ReplyDeleteHi Diane, What an adorable rabbit candy container.... The eggs are neat also. YES--they do remind us all that SPRING and EASTER are coming... YEAH!!!
ReplyDeleteBack from vacation --trying to catch up a little!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
You'd never know it to look outside my windows, but I'm still hopeful! Love you, Bean
ReplyDelete