Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Few Neutral Things

This is my old cabinet which I acquired when
we still had the antique shop.
It was mine from the time I first laid eyes on it.
It's such a peaceful place to rest your eyes.

For holidays I like to tuck little
festive things here and there but mostly
I just like it the way it is. 
(Except I wish I had straightened out the lace before I took a picture!)
Diane






3 comments:

  1. It is just beautiful. Everything is a treat to see, and the little dog looks like your Rascal. It really is wonderful...what treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet there are loads of memories and stories in that cabinet.If only it could talk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous antique cabinet... I'd love to have that one!!!! AND-all of your 'goodies' in it just 'make' it so special... So many stories to tell inside that cabinet I'm sure... LOVE it.

    Thanks for sharing, Diane.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.