Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Neutrals

 These colors are so soothing to my soul right now - and heavens knows we all need that! 
 I found some Lemon Verbena wax for my Scentsy burner and it makes the house smell wonderful.  Another thing we all need right now - aromas to soothe our senses. 
Buttons and materials in neutral shades.   Enjoy.                        Diane

7 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love the lace on your lampshade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane,I so love all the pretty things you show.I can imagine that your house is a place of beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these shades too Diane. It may be because we are gardeners. When things are a riot of color outside my door, I need a serene place to dwell. But next Winter I am going to have all the florals and bright colors around me because this past Winter has been very foggy here, and now I am craving color.
    Oh I love your vignettes!
    sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. The neutrals you've chosen are the ones that I find soothing - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty and serene Diane, I agree the past few weeks call for something calming and sane. Thank-you for sharing your serenity with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice....cozy! I'm staying with My Mom and Dad for the next 4 days this will be fun getting the lodge ready....pray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving the neutrals too! Lemon verbena huh? I am enjoying Make a Wish Scensy. xobean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.