Luna and Lydia. I was walking Rascal past their house and they were secretly keeping a good eye on us. Rascal is the enemy. I put him in the yard and went back to see them and they were all around my legs and coming up to see me. It sure doesn't look like it here though, does it?
Cats have such personality....did you see those rolls and bread this morning, I wish I were a neighbor.
ReplyDeletetalk to you tomorrow, Have a good evening!
What gorgeous kitties, Diane---both of them. AND--they are really checking out Rascal for sure!!!! He just looks so scary.... NOT!!!! ha
ReplyDeleteHave a nice weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy
How cute! They're such pretty cats!
ReplyDeleteThe looks on the pretty feline faces say it all!
ReplyDeleteLove these guys! I am such a cat person. My hubby loves the one on the left. He calls him Fuzzy One...LOL Kit
ReplyDeleteIt's such a cute picture of your neighbors,whom we don't always get along well with, do we? Well, probably you do.
ReplyDeleteI love cats! I'd be afraid of Rascal if I were a cat too. xobean
ReplyDelete