Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lovey and Dovey

I watched these two in the tree and just had to give them names.  They're the most peaceful birds, a little timid because of Rascal in the yard. But peaceful and sweet and beautiful.  Diane

6 comments:

  1. Love is in the air!!!!! It's that time of year for the birds....I love watching them. You captured the sweetest picture.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I was going to take pictures of the two sitting on our fence this morning, but as soon as I started for the camera they flew away. I love doves, I'm with you. Peaceful birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so beautiful - thank you for that image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the names...they fit perfectly. I was watching our pair for the first time this year, Saturday morning. I love to watch them. My sweetie and I talked about how they are always together, like us! In the past couple of years they come in on the covered porch and sit on the chairs in the afternoon. I read about them and they do indeed like to rest in the afternoon...my kind of birds!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.