Maybe it was the longing for green grass and leaves. Maybe it was their diminutive size - 4 1/2 inches high. Whatever.......I fell in love with these little goblets today at SA. It doesn't matter to me if there were only three, they'll look beautiful with my old dishes. Aren't they a gorgeous color? Did I mention they were only 25 cents each? Diane
Everything about these is beautiful.They would even look lovely as a votive holder.Enjoy them everyday.
ReplyDeleteOooooh I love these!!! What a find! Beautiful in the sunlight. xobean
ReplyDeleteNICE!!!!!!!!! Green is my favorite! You found a treasure... good for you!
ReplyDeleteLove the green grass, the blues and reds also. It's so pretty isn't it?
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty...and 25 cents?! What a deal!
ReplyDeleteRene
Your words of support for my *mess* have encouraged me so much...thank you for sharing your heart with me!
Of course you had to buy them - they are perfect for you two and a guest. I like their shape.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty they will make any meal an occasion...
ReplyDeleteAhh...! what a find. I love green glass like that. You'll be enjoying them for a long time...all year. Looks like you have a perfect place to let the light shine through them.
ReplyDelete