Pinecones and Roses
It's beautiful!!!
I love it Diane! Is this someone you know? The tag is awesome!
Beautiful Diane.
Beautiful, Diane. Glad you have joined the group. You are quite a talented lady.Hugs,Betsy
Its´s beautifil.
Awwww.... so sweet.
Love-ly tag...so soft and vintagey.
Are those family in the photo.have given more thought to etsy??
It's a true Valentine! Beautiful!
Simply lovely!
Absolutely Lovely Tag! I love the vintage feel!*Ü*
I love your war-time tag Diane. I think this must be family. I think I see a resemblance???hugs
Lovely and romantic.
Well done such a creative tag!
What a wonderful Tag.. Love the vintage feel it has..
Such a romantic tag. love it!
Thank you for your comments.
It's beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it Diane! Is this someone you know? The tag is awesome!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Diane.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Diane. Glad you have joined the group. You are quite a talented lady.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
Its´s beautifil.
ReplyDeleteAwwww.... so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove-ly tag...so soft and vintagey.
ReplyDeleteAre those family in the photo.
ReplyDeletehave given more thought to etsy??
It's a true Valentine! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSimply lovely!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Lovely Tag! I love the vintage feel!
ReplyDelete*Ü*
I love your war-time tag Diane. I think this must be family. I think I see a resemblance???
ReplyDeletehugs
Lovely and romantic.
ReplyDeleteWell done such a creative tag!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Tag.. Love the vintage feel it has..
ReplyDeleteSuch a romantic tag. love it!
ReplyDelete