I realize that January is already half over and also that this is the wrong year (by over a century) but I think it's so beautiful that it should be shared. I got this from Mary at Green Paper. Can't you just smell the roses? Diane
This is wonderful. I can almost smell the roses...they remind me of my GreatGrandmother's house. It isn't the "wrong year" at all. It's perfect. I love to save calendars. They are works of art.
This is so pretty and fir for a lady.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful old calendar, Diane... And you know me---I love the roses.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
It is so pretty that it doesn't matter what year it is in!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful calendar.
Hugs,
Mags
xx
Oh it is gorgeous Diane. Don't you just love the beautiful graphics?
ReplyDeleteI love your new nest too. That is so lovely.
Well another week is about to start... so I hope it's a great one for you!
hugs
It's beautiful Diane, to find a calendar like that one these days would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful reminder of a slower and more elegant time.
ReplyDeletePretty! (P.S. I contacted Vicki and ordered myownself one of those beautiful nests!)
ReplyDeleteI love this old artwork - gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHope all is happy at your house, Diane!
Hugs,
Zuzu
This is wonderful. I can almost smell the roses...they remind me of my GreatGrandmother's house. It isn't the "wrong year" at all. It's perfect. I love to save calendars. They are works of art.
ReplyDelete