Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm Speechless

.....but not tearless.  I received this gorgeous rug in the mail today from Heidi at Bord & Butik.  She told me she was sending a "little something" but I didn't expect this!  When she first started her blog I remember seeing this rug and commenting how beautiful I thought it was and I probably said I'd love to have it - never dreaming I would.  It's just so beautiful.  You might want to check out her blog.  I got to know her through my daughter Amanda in Alaska.  Heidi's there too and I just missed meeting her when I was up there but I don't think I'd know her any better in person than I do now.  She's just a sweetheart.  Thank you so much Heidi.                  Diane

8 comments:

  1. That is the most gorgeous rug I have ever seen.I don't think I would be able to put it on the floor,it's just too beautiful.Lucky you.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, that is just stunning! How wonderful for you to receive such a fabulous gift, isn't that nice!!!
    Hugs,
    Mags
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pretty Diane! How very sweet of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful gift Diane, what a special surprise. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now your going to make me cry, your so sweet! I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I hopped over and took a look at her blog....... Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! That rug is so beautiful! Heidi is such a sweetie to have sent it to you. Enjoy! Certainly is a bright spot in your wonderland of white. :) Warm hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.