Guiness is my #1
grandson grand dog, well, not really, actually I have 5 granddogs but Guiness is the one who sent me this gorgeous pair of Goody slippers for Christmas so right now he's pretty high up there. I love this picture of him. He has just stolen Gregg's mitten and is running away with it. This is typical. He's a little thief and tease. When I was in Alaska he stole everything from me that wasn't nailed down. Then he would run off with it and if I didn't chase him he'd bring it back and dangle it in front of my face. Cell phone, clothing, my book, anything! Guiness just makes me laugh!
Aren't these cute? Diane
These remind me of a ballerina.They are so cute.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
Oh how sweet.... Guiness is a good little pup.... AND--he gave you the perfect gift. Love the slippers... They look like dancing shoes.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
They are very cute!! We had a mitten stealing dog when we lived in Michigan! He thought it was great fun.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Guiness is adorable Diane, what a perfect shot! And I love his gift. How pretty!
ReplyDeleteThose slippers look so comfy and are so pretty. Guinness has good taste. He'd be running off one of those if he could. Ha! Cute photo. Best wishes, Tammy
ReplyDeleteThose slippers are adorable Diane! He's a hoot allright!
ReplyDeleteI love them so pretty they look more comfortable than mine and no heels to trip in!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are very pretty slippers, I have never seen any so sweet! Love the pic of him stealing the mitt!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are like grandchildren.....precious!
Hugs,
Mags
Too cute are those slippers..... and better put them somewhere safe... I know that Guinness has got his eye on them!
ReplyDeleteI love this post! I will show Guinness and see if he remembers sending those to you. He loves his Grandma too! xobean
ReplyDeleteWOW! You know I think I would like this dog named Guiness! Yep, I do believe I would. Or do. Yes, I like this guy! I mean after all he brings you gifts (which you so deserve) AND he's fun! My kind of dog! So glad he was a part of your Christmas and therefore you had a nice one!
ReplyDeletePurrs!
Romeo