
This seemed a good day to get a pic of the wild cucumber. I've been admiring it for some time.

This little bird seemed to be standing guard over our grape arbor. I think they're nesting there.

I don't know if this is the same type bird or not but I thought her colors were very pretty.

Out at 8:00 a.m. for a walk. Isn't the morning light pretty? Diane
Hi Diane, How is your weather now??? Is it finally getting a little warmer out there??? I hope so...
ReplyDeleteYour bird may be a female House Finch.... Not sure though...
Hope you enjoyed your walk.
Hugs,
Betsy
You have no snow left, It snowed all day, Yuck
ReplyDeleteHave a good evening!
It's too early here, at 0420 for a walk - too early, in fact to be up reading blogs, but sleep escapes me, so here I am. I don't know Wild Cucumber, so must look it up at a more civilized hour.
ReplyDeleteOh I love that light streaming through the trees.Have another wonderful light filled day.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
Such pretty pictures Diane, I never heard of a wild cucumber. I want to go for a morning walk here, but it's too cold and rainy! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures... love the morning light the best!!
ReplyDeleteThe dogs and kittens have not met yet..the kitties are way too small.
ReplyDelete