
I did spend some time outside today as well as messing around on the computer. Rascal and I went someplace different instead of our usual walk. We walked down along the creek, crawled through a barbed wire fence and then came out a different way and crossed the bridge and came on home. He loved exploring new territory and he's such a little gentleman, waiting for me to go through the gate ahead of him and listening to what I talked about with him. He's just wonderful company! Diane
Looks like a lovely place to walk.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
I love your new header, thats wonderful. Take care!!
ReplyDeleteI need to start walking more with my dogs, you and Rascal have a really neat relationship. Love where you walk!
ReplyDeleteRascal is the perfect companion, isn't he???? So glad you two got out and took a different walk today. We had a gorgeous weekend here also.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
A walk in good company - what could be nicer! You've obviously got that little fellow well trained!
ReplyDeleteDiane I have missed coming over here to your place, and I have missed your great posts.
ReplyDeleteI love to find new places to explore too...and it is always fun to do it with our pups.
I loved the post you did about your lost loves Diane. You have been blessed with the sweetest company. I loved seeing the pictures of you with your special loves.
hugs
Your blog design is lovely!
That is a beautiful photo Diane. It looks so peaceful. Hugs.
ReplyDelete