Saturday, April 3, 2010

He Is Risen


He is not here; for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
Matthew 28:6
A most blessed and happy Easter to you, Diane

6 comments:

  1. Diane, I want to wish you a very blessed Easter. I also want to let you know how much I appreciate all your beautiful posts. It is always a pleasure to come here and read them, like the sweet poem on your previous post.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you.May your day be filled with joy.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I hope that you and your hubby have a Blessed Easter. Yes---he is RISEN... Hallelujah!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessed Easter to you to, we have a stowaway for Easter one of Jeremys friends asked if he could go with us to church. How nice is that to hear from a 13yr old...

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Easter to you and Leonard! XOXO :c)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful image, Diane. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.