Saturday, March 20, 2010

Potpourri

This little birdhouse hangs just inside the enclosed patio. The sanctuary we call it. I think the birdhouse says it all.
I said I would share this with you if I was happy with the end result. It could be a lot better, I'm afraid I rushed it. However it will serve the purpose. This is the front.

...and here's what it looks like when it's opened up.
Hope you're having a beautiful weekend. Diane


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your creativity.I think you did a wonderful job.Hope your weekend is filled with blessings.
    Hugs,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love your little journal book cover... AND--to add slots for your pens is great!!!! You are just one talented lady!!!! Congrats.

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't sew, I think your journal cover is fabulous ! Everything collected together in one place so beautifully! Great work! Have a lovely day! :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect little kit you've made. I'll bet it will make you smile every time you take it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it turned out just perfectly Diane! So creative. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diane, this turned out excellent! Now to see your artwork!!!! what a great way to carry your pencils and paper!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane I love it! The perfect way to carry it all in one place. The stitching is lovely!!!
    I love the birdhouse and I love how you call this patio your sanctuary. That is exactly how I feel about my own. Soul sisters, we are.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.