Sunday, March 21, 2010

Looking for Color

No, this isn't my garden - it isn't even now. I've started to see green grass coming up on the creek bank and there's some popping through in our back yard next to the house. But THIS is what I want to see, lush flowers and green, green. I shouldn't get impatient, it will be here in good time. These are in my neighbor's yard, that guy can make anything grow. Diane

8 comments:

  1. Soon we will see this beauty.I still have to wait for all the snow to melt.

    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's melting up here to, no signs of green yet but just seeing the dirt starting to show is GREAT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOON--I hope we will all see some beautiful spring colors!!!! They won't come here tomorrow though. It's rainy ---and going to get cold here tomorrow with some possible snow... GADS!!!!

    We'll just have to wait a little longer.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at lupin plants in the garden centre today - I can't wait for the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soon, soon... all will be green and lush again. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely! We are seeing blue skies again here and the weather is so nice today. Too bad I've been cooped up in an office all day. Enjoy the beauty around you. Blessings, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Delphiniums! Mine are starting to leaf out already! They're one of my favorites and being so early I hope they survive the rest of the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Delphiniums..I wish to see them soon e
    . I have never been able to grow them..but I keep trying

    My hollyhocks are coming up!! and the usual early bulbs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.