
There comes a day, and this was it, when the morning light is a little different. You can just tell. The sun comes streaming through in a golden glory. It's not a
pouty winter light, timid, weak but welcome all the same. No - this is a different light, it's a triumphant light that says "It's spring and here I am!!!" Diane
That bench is just calling out for someone to sit down and rest a while.I would be happy to be that someone,if only I lived nearby.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Rurth
Oh My........... You made my spirit man smile...... HE is light and HE has come...... and HE will not withdraw!
ReplyDeleteWow---that does look like Spring SUN, Diane... We have had nothing but clouds and rain and dreariness for several days I want to see some SUNSHINE here...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sunshine, Diane!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
We got up to double digits!!! It was actually warm!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the photo..... doesn't the sun look good!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B
What a lovely, welcoming photo Diane! Indeed, spring is springing!
ReplyDeleteDiane I love this picture! It captured the day just perfectly.
ReplyDeletehugs