Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Ahnvelope, Please



These envelopes are fun and fairly easy to make. They're made from pages of magazines and it's a matter of finding great ads with lots of color or non color and few words. I just fiddled and folded until I got one right and then made the rest the same way. I love to use them with handmade cards or just notes. Diane

5 comments:

  1. Diane,your creativity inspires me.Your friends and loved ones must be receiving the most precious gifts,made with love and from the heart.Have a wonderful day.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creativity amazes me Diane! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Diane. What a good idea that is! I can imagine you, once the weather is good, sitting in your wee cottage (which I love!) making clever and beautiful things.
    PS I like your music. I'm not usually fond of music on a blog but yours is all peaceful. I'm in a hotel overnight on business and there are some blogs I know will blast the people in the next room if I don't hit the silent button quickly - but yours is like a radio station I'd have on at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and clever, Diane. I would never have thought to try that!!!!!

    Love it.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great craft day project love them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.