Friday, January 15, 2010

Watercolor

Not really. Today as I walked Rascal I saw this kitty sunning himself across the creek from me. I shot right into the sun so I got a rather distorted picture but I thought it was kind of pretty this way. It kind of looks like a painting to me. Diane

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty picture Diane, you have a talent with the camera. And beautiful places to walk to capture photos.
    My e-mail: laurienuske@yahoo.com

    I've tried to e-mail you but they keep coming back to me, over the past several days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is neat.I had not seen the kitty until you mentioned it.
    Have a fantastic weekend.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a painting...... I clicked on it and then I saw the kitty sitting there.. Very nice.... I like the little red berries? in the foreground.... I think they are berries.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an interesting picture, Diane. One never knows what we get until we pull them up on the computer, do we???? You got a great picture.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. These colors are SO BEAUTIFUl! I agree, it does look like a watercolor painting. Almost better even.

    xobean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.