Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today's Sunset

The sunset was beautiful tonight. I grabbed my camera and ran outside and got a few shots, I wish there weren't wires in it but I couldn't get it otherwise. A beautiful sunset like this just seems like the perfect end to the day, God's signature. Diane

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Diane... Love those colors. WOW!!!!! (Seems like all of my pictures end up with wires in them also!!! ha)
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunset for sure..... a thing of beauty!
    I do love your peacock lamp, it is very unusual!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful sunset is really a gift, isn't it? I love a sunset over the water especially in the summer time when it's warm enough to sit through to sundown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love all those blues/purples/pinks together! Gorgeous! What wires?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! It is amazing to see the colors in the sky.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.