Sunday, December 13, 2009

Some Today Things

I had fun creating this today. As I worked on it I got several ideas for others.
Better enlarged
Walking Rascal today with the temperature 5 degrees I saw these Canadian Geese flying south, and as I photographed them they started forming themselves into a V. I can only imagine the conditions that these creatures encounter - I just don't know how they deal with the cold weather. Diane

7 comments:

  1. Brrrrr.... Five degrees, huh???? I think it's REALLY cold here when the temps are in the 20's... ha ha

    Great picture of the geese...

    You are just so creative, Diane... Keep those creative thoughts coming!!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conditions are about -50 with the wind chill. My car would not start even after being plugged in to the block heater. Brrrrrrr. We had frost popping the screws in the front door! This is extremely cold for us, it may warm up to -40 tomorrow, yeah!!!
    Stay warm!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Her she is beautiful,I can't wait to see your next one!
    Have a great day, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always makes me smile too to see them flying in that V formation. :c) Love your falling snow Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you still getting that extreme cold there? Yesterday and today seem so warm compared to what we were getting a few days ago. We really went through the wood during that cold weather.
    I love your sweet jar. I hope you will show us any more that you make. So lovely!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that jar! Totally cool. xobean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I look forward to each visit here.You always show some new creation of yours and I love to see how you display things.Once again I was not disappointed.Thanks for the little piece of beauty you add to each day.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.