Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sigh!!

Even though Rascal got several Christmas gifts, I think he's feeling a little sad that Christmas is over. Diane

7 comments:

  1. He may be sad,but he is still cute.I sure hope you are not sad.♥
    Blessings.Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww...... I am making dog biscuits, maybe I should send him some......
    I don't have any pets but every year I make them for all the puppies I know. sometimes I make them in the shape of men..... just for fun, he he....
    Some day I will have a yellow lab.... I will call her Sadie. sigh..... I feel like Rascal....
    Well almost!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always kinda quiet after all the hustle and bustle but my hustle and bustle starts tomorrow........ Whew! I so love Christmas but we all need a vacation afterward......

    Hope yours was wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute picture of Rascal Diane. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas...♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, I'm like Rascal... I get a little 'down' after Christmas. The build-up is great --and then, it is OVER. Kinda sad!!!!!

    BUT--now we just to start thinking about Spring and that new crop of gorgeous flowers..... Yeah!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Rascal all the business seams to halt. I hope you had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for all your sweet comments!!!! Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Poor Rascal! He looks like a little gift under the tree! xobean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.