Friday, December 11, 2009

Winter Visitor


This sweet little deer watched as I walked Rascal near the creek. I'm so glad that we have them close enough to catch sight of now and then but I end up feeling so sorry for them when it's so cold. I know God loves the deer. That's why they're so sweet and gentle and soft looking and innocent. Diane

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diane, What a cute little friend you found... We found one dead today (a big buck with a rack) near a waterfall when we were hiking. He apparently had fallen over the top of the waterfall. How sad!!!! Glad your little friend is okay!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect photo with all the limbs to hide her... :c)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane what a stunning picture of this lovely creature. This would make a great Christmas card to send out friend! Postcard perfect.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane,that is a gorgeous picture.The light is so perfect.I love it.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you see the bird ornies??
    I'd send you some if you would
    like and have a place on a tree
    for them


    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.