Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bling!! Bling!!

Don't we just love things that sparkle? Is it because of the way we can make pretty things happen with the light or the way the camera loves it. Sparkly thing make us happy and are even fun to clean!
Diane




6 comments:

  1. Maybe that is why we love Christmas so much.. We love SPARKLE. Great pictures, Diane.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the so sweet comment.. You are a special blog friend.. and I so love shinny things that sparkle.. Those are very pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sparkling trinkets Diane.
    It's that time to wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year as we approach 2010 and the start of a new decade.Thank you for your friendship Diane and keep that sparkle in your eyes.
    Hugs
    Jill:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sparkly things you showed.I hope your New Year will be overflowing with blessings and joy.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' YOUR sparkle and these pictures of it all. I plan on making a few things sparkle around this very dirty house today too.
    Have a wonderful New Year Diane, I'm so glad that we have been able to become friends through this amazing thing called blogging.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.