Enlarge to really enjoyEvery so often I love to post a picture of the Bighorns. I love these mountains with all my heart as do many of the people who grew up in them. This was taken a couple weeks ago when I was on my way home from Billings, MT and as you can see it's starting to get dusk. I love the layers, brown grass eventually turning into snow covered peaks. Sometime soon I'll post about some of our experiences in the Bighorns. Diane
Beautiful.This brings back memories from my childhood.My first ever look at the mountains was,the Bighorns.What a thrill!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
One of my dreams is to get to see these gorgeous mountains in person someday... BUT--in the meantime, I'll enjoy your photos.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Betsy
Wow what a fantastic view! I love the mountains, and this just looks so peaceful Diane,.
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine seeing this in my own backyard. Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful........
ReplyDelete