Pinecones and Roses
That first photo looks like a postcard. The vast expanse of so much beauty must have been overwhelming. :c)
That is my FAVORITE color! That is beautiful....... I do NOT fly but you make me want to!
I am so glad you had the opportunity to see this beauty and are now sharing it with the blogging world.The scenery is gorgeous. Blessings,Ruth
Beautiful majestic mountains! The water is a beautiful blue which you don't see to often.HugsJill.
Such beautiful photographs! Christina :)
Thank you for your comments.
That first photo looks like a postcard. The vast expanse of so much beauty must have been overwhelming. :c)
ReplyDeleteThat is my FAVORITE color! That is beautiful....... I do NOT fly but you make me want to!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you had the opportunity to see this beauty and are now sharing it with the blogging world.The scenery is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
Beautiful majestic mountains! The water is a beautiful blue which you don't see to often.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Jill.
Such beautiful photographs!
ReplyDeleteChristina :)