
Where does this lead? Is it a secret garden? Maybe
somebody's backyard, maybe fairies live here. That's it, fairies. Down beneath the gnarled branches and plants fairy folk live and play. If I was to go in there, find a soft place to sit and just wait I know I'd see them swinging from the greenery and I'd hear their little fairy tinkle laughter. Today would be a great time to go, too. To leave the cares of the world behind and join them in their eternal youth and joy. Would you like to come along with me?
I'm ready, Diane. Can I join you in Fairy-land?????? Sounds marvelous...
ReplyDeleteHave a great day tomorrow.
Hugs,
Betsy
No telling what we'd find! I'm in! :c)
ReplyDeleteI'm in. When do we start?
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
I LOVE fairies Diane, I'll go with you!
ReplyDeleteI adore this post, it makes my heart very happy. :) :) :)
hehe... well go in there... go ahead.. go peek... then sit about for a bit and think on what flowers you will plant for us all to see..... go i tell you... go... :)
ReplyDelete