Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blessings

A daisy and flax bouquet from Cathy
out of her own yard
A cup of Starbuck's coffeehttp://www.starbucks.com
A visit with a friend at the health food store
My art room
Rain
A new magazine
A little dog to walk me around the block
A sweet husband to care for
You
God bless you, Diane

5 comments:

  1. The Daisy bouquet is lovely.We all have so many blessings,but,I too often take some of them forgranted.I will have to work at this.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what wonderful blessings you listed, Diane. We all do have so many blessings, don't we??? Right now, one of my fav's is our gorgeous roses. I'll post a bunch of them tomorrow.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. And my blessing today was a beautiful card and sentiments from a great friend!
    Bless you,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my favorite things! What a heartfelt post and the flowers are beautiful! ~ xo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flax and daisies I have a lot of daisies..and just a tiny bit of flax..
    Smiles, Deena


    Blessings!! YOU and a lovely work of art to make me smile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.