Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bad Birds - Ugh!!


This bird looks cute on my shelf in my studio but the real ones aren't cute to me.
Sorry you birders, I know, I know. However, about a week ago the blackbirds descended on my yard, taunting me, terrorizing the little birds, looking for nests to rob, I know it's nature. I just want to know if any of you know how to get rid of blackbirds (or grackles).
Any help would be appreciated.
God bless you, Diane

3 comments:

  1. OR Pine Siskins...... Ha!!! I guess we all have pesky birds that drive us crazy at times. Thank Goodness my Siskins are gone!!!!

    Wish I had an answer for your blackbirds, Diane. I don't!!!!

    Sorry!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have no answers,but these birds can be quite a problem.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, maybe you should borrow someone's cat, or a yappy little dog!! I think I heard that you could put a fake owl on the fence post or railing, but it might scare all the birds.
    Gee, I guess I don't have other tips, silly blackbirds!!
    Good Luck though!!!
    Cheers,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.