Saturday, April 4, 2009

Angel of the Snow


We're being blasted with more snow, probably another foot so far. This little angel wears a crown and holds her beautiful bubble and waits for the day when the sphere will reflect flowers and greenery.
Enjoy the weekend and Palm Sunday.
God bless you, Diane

5 comments:

  1. Poor you ---and poor little angel... I'm sure you are ALL tired of the snow. I think that is the system that is supposed to bring us really cold weather on Monday...yuk!!!

    Have a great Sunday!!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet statue/gazing ball. Hate that you all are being socked in by yet more snow Diane. Spring WILL be coming soon. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness...... Your weather is really terrible lately........ I will pray for you sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUT......... That is a beautiful picture !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.