Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Short Post


I'm looking forward to the roses, aren't you? I think this one is French Perfume and it lives up to its name.
God bless you, Diane

5 comments:

  1. I am SO looking forward to roses Diane, I miss my cabbage roses in my flower garden. I love the smell, nothing compares. 4 more weeks til Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a beauty??? I cannot wait til we get our roses also!!!! George asked if I wanted him to buy some roses for Valentines Day... I said ABSOLUTELY NOT... I will wait til spring when we have roses in our yard!!! Yeah-Rah.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Diane. Indeed, I am ready to smell the roses too. Blessings to you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roses say a lot about people and it's amazing that for every color there is some kind of sentiment behind it.
    For you....a yellow rose...which symbolizes Joy, Gladness and Friendship.
    Have a wonderful day Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a climbing Don Juan on the back of my house by my bedroom window.. It is long stem red roses... I planted a yellow peace rose right beside it and when the two of them are blooming it is breath taking! There is nothing more beautiful than roses...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.