Monday, January 12, 2009

Watcher

Do you remember the fawns I fussed about late last summer because I was worried about them making it through the winter? This deer was watching us as I walked Rascal today. I had a keen feeling that this was one of them. It looks very strong and healthy like it's finding enough food to eat. Thank you, God. God bless you, Diane

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture, Diane.. Yes, the deer does look healthy. There is no prettier picture than a deer and SNOW...
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty picture Diane, it does look nice and healhy. It must be so beautiful seeing them that close and being able to get a picture. At my brothers, we watch them out the cabin window, and they always take my breath away.

    I can't access my blogger dashboard to sign in, but it's me, Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photo Diane. I do hope it is him! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  4. God does take care of His creatures,both the animal and human kind.Praise Him for that.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  5. A good shot Diane. So glad the deer is still there as many of ours seem to wander on the highways in the early evening and some do not make it.
    Hugs
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so sweet..
    looking at you ..like mine was looking at
    me

    I love seeing them in nature!!!

    and happy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so beautiful - I can't even imagine! Thank you Diane for sharing with us... ((((hugs)))
    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.