Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Right Hand Man


This regal fellow sits on his computer throne and watches me as I work. He's quite companiable, doesn't complain or always correct me, he's happy with very little as long as he has his hope of someday seeing Paris. When I made him I didn't know we were going to be together for so long but I hope it lasts for a long time.
God bless you, Diane

5 comments:

  1. It's good to have a friend that is content to just sit there.
    Have a great day.Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him Diane, he's quite handsome! That's what I want to see, more of the really neat things you've created!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I've got the right answer. Pick that cutie up and take him to PARIS!!!!
    Sound good?????
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to have someone beside us who doesn't judge us and takes us for who we are. He's so cute! Keep him by your side and maybe someday he will convince you to go to there....you would fall in love with Paris.
    Hugs
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's dear..you know me and birds.
    Deena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.