Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Life


My first great grandson, was born to Lindsay and Travis Cady this afternoon at 2:30. She had been in labor for 17 hours. I pray that this child will have a good life with all the good things God has to offer him. And I pray for this young family, I know they'll need all the support they can get.
God bless you, Diane

8 comments:

  1. Congrats, Diane.. My oldest granddaughter is 15---so hopefully, it will be a few years before I become a great grammy.

    Seventeen hours is a long time to be in labor these days... Mercy!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your family.And blessings to the little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on becoming a great-grandmother.
    Blessings,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Diane.A great grandson....what joy! I have 9 grandchildren but no greats for awhile.
    Hugs
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations and my love to the little boy and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NO WAY
    you're a GREAT grandma

    Can't wait to see pics..

    Deena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings and congratulations to your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.