Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Heartfelt


Right now I just want to send my best hopes and prayers to Jill at One Day at a Time, Deena at Can I Be Pretty in Pink, Laurie at Buttons n' Lace and to Kim and Maggie at Daisy Cottage as well as anyone else who might be reading this who's going through a hard time right now.
God's unseen presence comforts me,
I know He's always near;
And when life's storms besiege my soul,
He says, "My child, I'm here."
-D. De Haan
In His Love, Diane

4 comments:

  1. How sweet Diane. You are such a warm, care-giving lady. It's so nice of you to share God's love with those in need.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Diane, that meant so much to me. Bless you too, dear friend.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we feel we can do nothing we can pray and when we pray we have done everything.......

    You are a sweetie! I am concerned about Deena! I have been following her blog over a year now and the Lord wakes me up sometimes just to pray for her........... We can pray and bombard heaven! We can pray.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.