Friday, January 16, 2009

Gifts


Have you ever watched As Time Goes By, a beautiful romantic comedy series from BBC? Bean turned me on to it and sent me the whole set on video. The other day I received 7 dvds that she made for me so that I can play it on my computer as well as the dvd of Marie Antoinette to share the lush ruffles and gorgeous colors. Is this nice or what? She also sent me one of her darling little cake stands with tiny birds perched on the edge of it that she shows on her stinkpotstudio blog. It's so nice to be spoiled, especially by your children. God bless you, Diane

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the program Diane, I'll have to check that out, we get that station.
    I'm still mesmerized by your Great grandbaby. So adorable!
    Blessings,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so nice of Bean to send you all of those DVD's... NOW you have something to do in this COLD COLD Winter!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your doing well! I've seen the MA movie & really enjoyed it...except I didn't care for the music. (I'm crazy that way) I also enjoyed
    http://www.elizabeththegoldenage.net/
    The scenery is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.