
Laurie at Buttons 'n Lace http://buttonsnlace.blogspot.com/ put out the question What's your favorite cup. Well, it's this one. Yes all of them. I love coffee and the one I use every morning is the Baltimore one from Starbucks when Amanda worked there. If I'm having something like tea or hot chocolate I love the pretty red flowered one but I love them all. They're so much fun to collect and they all come in handy when I just gotta' have a cup of coffee. (The faded out flowered one on the top shelf is my husband's)
Speaking of Laurie, here is the beautiful pink ornament I received in the mail today from her. We were partners in Deena's Pink Jingle for the Cure. 

God bless you, Diane
Hi Diane!
ReplyDeleteI got quite the chuckle when I read your favorite cup. It was so cute! Myself I'll take that beautiful pink floral one on the lower left! It's so pretty.
I'm glad you liked your ornament, and I love your pink tree. It's beautiful.
Blessings,
Laurie
Isn't it funny how attached we become to our coffee mugs? I have several I use too, depending on my mood and the time of year.
ReplyDeleteHi Diane, We too have 'favorite' cups!!! Both George and I enjoy the bigger cups--with large handles. While in New York in October, we bought a couple of new Niagara Falls cups--which we now are using for our coffee. We drink hot tea (green tea) in mid-afternoon--and use two different cups for that. The cups make a difference in the taste for sure!!!! ha
ReplyDeleteBeautiful new ornament!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy
I also have a couple of favorites, one for coffee and one for hot chocolate and hot apple cider.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely pink ornament you received and put on your pink tree.
Have a wonderful day!
Jill.
Looks like you have enough cups to share a coffee with friends.Sounds like fun.Beautiful ornament.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,Ruth
I love your collection of cups (though over here we'd call them mugs - cups have to go with saucers). I like having different ones rather than a set, as each one reminds you of where you bought it or who gave it to you.
ReplyDeleteI like the one with the shoe and the colour and shape of the plain blue one best.