Sunday, November 23, 2008

Country Ride




We went for a ride to Story this afternoon to get some pictures. The mountains have a dusting of snow reminding us of what's to come. We were fortunate enough to see quite a few deer, this little doe was so pretty I just had to show her to you. Everything seemed to be in blues and buffs. Some day colors just seem to jump out at you, don't they. Hope you've had a nice Sunday and weekend.
God bless you, Diane

4 comments:

  1. The doe is absolutely adorable Diane.I got a couple of deer shots on the way home today but they were to far away to really see well.
    Looked like a beautiful day there.
    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, That doe just posed for the picture don't you think???? SO pretty... I love to take rides in the country on Sundays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love their eyes? They are such beautiful animals, great picture Diane!
    Blessings back,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in a wonderful place, Diane. Nothing like my home - though that's pretty good in its own way too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.