Thursday, October 9, 2008
Medicine Head
I decided to take some pain killer today to dull the pain in my back. I called the druggist and asked her which was the most harmless one to take. The acetaminophen/cod was the easiest she said. So I took one (I'm glad I didn't take 2) tidied up the house and took off for Walmart to get a couple last minute things for my husband's birthday. 1/2 way around the store I started feeling awful so I checked out and came on home. It's 7:50 tonite and I still feel the effects of it. I haven't been worth anything all day. So I can't come up with much to write about. I guess we do have days like that. Looking forward to a good night's sleep and a better tomorrow. May your life be well and happy. God bless you, Diane
Most pain medication makes me feel "wired" and odd too Diane. Hope your back is feeling better today and that you got a good night's sleep.
ReplyDeleteI hope you're feeling better Diane, I've had days like that myself and it's not fun. Take care,
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Laurie