Monday, October 27, 2008

A Joy in the Mail


Today I received this beautiful Autumn Journal from Deena deenasstory.blogspot.com/. It's so pretty and on the back page is an excerpt from The Raven and a picture of Edgar Allen Poe with a little hat on and a little marker with my name on it. Very special. And to have received it on Deena's special Pink Warrior Day makes it even better. Thank you Deena. It's a treasure.
God bless you all, Diane

6 comments:

  1. How sweet. And what a fitting day to receive it. Blessings, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diane, and what a special book from a very special and precious lady. I know you'll cherish it always!
    Blessings,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, I am coming from Deena's blog and you have received a priceless gift from her and it is wonderful. Thanks for sharing, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diane~
    So nice to meet you and thank your for following my blog. I as well will be checking yours out when I find some time later on today. it looks beautiful. Thank you for your very kind words.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am so glad it arrived and that you love it my freind
    Godspeed
    deena
    love the shed door latch..I WANT ONE toool
    sweet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.