
Hunting is in full swing here this time of year and I hate it!! Always have. I want to crawl into a hole and pull it in after me. I hate to think of any part of it.
I came here when I was 9 months old and I've lived here all of my life. However, I'm really a misfit in a state that lives, eats and breathes hunting and fishing.
Tonight we went for a little ride in the country and took a break from everyday. We saw quite a few deer grazing in the fields. This one was grazing in someone's yard. We stopped so I could get a shot (with my camera). As I took the pictures I said, "that's the worst I'll ever do to you."
I know how you feel..we have lots of deer here and lots of hunters..My hubby says if the deer weren't hunted , we'd have WAY too many..
ReplyDeleteso it's a good thing..We just don't do it!!!!!!!
I heard shots Saturday AM, it just makes me mad and sad..but I know it's got to be done!!
fondly, Deena
I know that population control is needed, but like you, hate seeing them shot dead. What a gorgeous buck you saw there!
ReplyDeleteI am another one that dislikes hunting...I do know that lately the deer and the bears are coming more into civilized areas even here. Me...just shoot the photos is all I will shoot!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete