My daughter and son-in law in Alaska have their own plane and he is a Doctor of Anesthesiology at the hospital there but his real life is flying. Now thanks to amazing technology I can keep track of him or the two of them in the plane. It is equipped with a blogspot and I can log into his blog and check his spot and there is where he was or is. Now is that a snoopy mother-in-law or what?! I like to think of it as feeling a little more connected to them when they fly to some of these incredible places. http://violetstarfish.blogspot.com/
God bless you, Diane
How fun Diane! Have you been up there to see them? I'd love to go to Alaska some day and posted some photos from a friend just today!
ReplyDeleteNow that's not considered snooping it's just one concerned mother. It's always nice to know where they are no matter what age they are.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are having a great Sunday Diane.
I call it caring..
ReplyDeleteand how cool is that..??
smiles to you, Deena
Actually the spot link is:
ReplyDeletehttp://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0bfpeRNAJaoole2fQ21qFP2FtrzubkoFI
I closed down the other blog . . . just so you can keep your watchful eye out. Love you, Bean