Friday, August 15, 2008

Free Spirit and Lover of Animals and Birds












Last October I rode with my husband on a call part way up the mountains. We ended up at the home of a free spirit who was more than happy to let me browse around her property, take pictures and enjoy her little kingdom. This is her throne which overlooks a mountain valley. I don't think I could be comfortable living as close to nature as she does but I was definitely inspired by her camaraderie with the creatures. I didn't stop thinking about my experience there for days. It was amazing!!
These are all better if you enlarge them to see the details. God bless you, Diane




2 comments:

  1. I think we all wonder what it might be like to just be out there in the middle of nature, and I love seeing the photos and hearing the stories of people who actually do, but I'd be too leery of being that far away from everyone. I see people like her and think she must feel so much freedom, and yet, I sense loneliness too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to be in her space. As long as my Grand babies would come to visit once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.