Pinecones and Roses

Friday, June 8, 2018

Finally..........! ! !

It was a celebration for me yesterday  (it doesn't take much).  My pink iris opened for the first time. 
I showed it to my lawn guy who has been avoiding it with the weed eater.  And my dear neighbor was also a guest at the celebration.  I've been trying to get one for 5 or 6 years.  When it opened I dedicated the first bloom to my little great granddaughter, Emerson.  Just seemed like a great idea. 
Hope you're having a beautiful day,         
                                                                              Diane

4 comments:

Carmen said...

That is so beautiful. I've never seen an iris that color before.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I have always wanted to grow a pink Iris,but never have.Now I don't really have a place for its I'll just enjoy yours.

Kit said...

Yay!! How lovely. I can see why you are excited. Thanks fir showing us. :) Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Always exciting when anything blooms! Congrats! Have a good week.