Pinecones and Roses

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Bill..........


I love this photo.  The day I took it I was walking Rascal and Bill was in his yard.  We talked a little and he said "I'm 90 years old today ."  He let me take his picture.  It doesn't show the youthfulness and enthusiasm he had for life, always adding gingerbread to his house and fussing with his yard.  He always wanted to share a new project he was thinking about .  He was such an inspiration to me.                         Diane

5 comments:

Name: Amanda said...

He was a cutie! Was that "by golly"? Xo

Kit said...

Wow, 90! That is a long life, and I hope a happy one. :) Kit

Terra said...

How great to be 90 and active and in good spirits.

Ruth Hiebert said...

To hear about someone at that age still having a zest for life is totally inspiring.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The fact that he announced his age proves that he loved life. Such an inspiration.