Pinecones and Roses

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Christmas everywhere...............................

This hand made wreath is a gift from my sweet neighbors.  It was delivered by their 5 year old son, Oliver.   I think it fits here in my kitchen perfectly. 







Enchanting mints, a gift from my dear neighbor, who loves to give me a gift a day for 12 days till Christmas.  I love it, too, and the mints were hand made and divine.  

 A sneak peak at a gift for a friend who
loves owls.  He is born from two black walnuts, an oak leaf, some yarn and buttons.  Most owls don't have knees or legs, for that matter,  but this one does.

I hope you're having a beautiful Christmas season.

                              Diane

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

The gifts you share here are so special.Enjoy them and any others you may receive.

Kit said...

Hello my friend! Did you get the snow we got yesterday? It is so pretty out. I love your owl! Have a very lovely holiday season. :) Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

How very sweet of your neighbor to give you 12 days of gifts. The owl is very unique.