Pinecones and Roses

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Always thrilled............

Sometimes I walk by a window or open the curtains and the sun  just takes my breath away.  Like this morning.  The way it plays with the remaining leaves and makes shadows on some of the others and makes them all seem like they're opaque.  All this beauty........just for me. And I'm so grateful for digital cameras.  I can capture this and share it with you right then.

I hope you manage to find at least one thing to make your heart happy in these troubled times.

                            Diane

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a beautiful sight.There is always something good but sometimes we have to look a little harder.

Kit said...

Hello my friend! Having a lovely Fall up here too! Seeing all these colors makes my heart a lot lighter. You have a great week! :) Kit

Name: Amanda said...

This is a beautiful post, sorry I missed it when it was "fresh". Xo bean