Pinecones and Roses

Friday, May 12, 2017

Mother's Day.....................

What it means to me.  My mother Elrose.  This is her probably 1945.  Her birthday May 13, many times fell on Mother's Day.  Of course it's impossible to think of Mother's Day without thinking of her.  


Nor is it  possible to think of it without thinking of my precious daughters,, my joy in being on this earth.   

Cathy, Amanda, and Brenda along with my Mother's pets.  Pets have always been in our life and we're richer for it.  Cathy is the mother of two girls, They are all mothers of pets.  
Happy Mother's Day to all of us. 

                   And this is my little child now.  Rascal who is now 11.  We have to have somebody close to love and cuddle.  He's not much on the cuddling but he's devoted and gives joy to my life.  I hope I give him joy, too.
                                                                       Diane

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Happy Mother's Day to you.Hope you get to enjoy the weekend in some special way.

Kit said...

Your Mom was beautiful! Happy Mother's Day to you! :) Kit

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your mama was so pretty. Those are such great family photos. And, of course, Rascal is just as cute as ever. Wishing you a happy mother's day!