Pinecones and Roses

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Snowbound............

And cold bound.  Christmas will soon be here and we have a wind chill factor of -37 degrees.  I'm sure it will be warming up so I can finish the things I want to do.  They are suggesting that we stay off the highways and even the streets and you know that everyone who is out there serving us is facing this bitter cold, too.  Knowing that this was coming I stocked up but wouldn't you know, I decide I need the darndest things......like powdered sugar.   It's different being stuck inside and friends are wonderful.

Last weekend my family from Billings were down for an early Christmas.  It was great having them here but they traveled here and back on icy roads.  This is proving to be an exceptional winter here in Wyoming and a lot of the country.

It was fun having them here.  Although Rascal loves the kids whenever there was a lot of noise he would howl.  This is my son-in-law Perry and Emerson.  Lots of fun.


Everytime I read a new post from you it's a gift to me and my life.  I wish you the Merriest Christmas  and may it be a beautiful one for you and your family.         Blessings,       Diane

3 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

Stay safe.We are almost out of the cold snap now, or at least that's what the weather man is promising us.I know I am all done with this bitter cold.Merry Christmas to you.I may end up saying that to you a few more times, but each wish is sincere.

Kit said...

Hi Diane! That is quite the cold you are having. Be careful! I remember my winter in Sheridan when I was pregnant with my first child. Very cold and windy. I would look out the front windows and could see rolling hills filled with snow. So lovely! May you have a wonderful Christmas my friend. :) Kit

Name: Amanda said...

I am glad they were able to come visit last weekend, despite the bad weather.